A life settlement may make sense for you if you no longer need or want your current policy, or if you no longer can afford the expense of paying insurance premiums and are willing to give up or replace coverage.
You may also be eligible for accelerated death benefits, which allow an individual with a long-term, catastrophic or terminal illness to receive benefits from a life insurance policy while alive.
Potential Benefits for a Life Settlement:
- Fund new, more cost-effective life insurance like a survivorship policy
- Provide cash gifts to family members
- Provide funds for charitable giving or to establish a charitable remainder trust
- Removing a policy from an estate due to a reduction in size or projected tax liability
- Receive an amount well above the surrender cash value of the policy
Call Wealth Assurance today for more information! 800.670.5201